Qualified Computer Doctors since 1994
The computer doctors at ComputerAge Services provide a wide range of technical support services in the Toronto, ON, Calgary, AB, and Vancouver, BC areas. Whether you need one-on-one help from one of our computer training consultants, or you simply need your computer systems to be properly cleaned and maintained, we are here to help.
Metro Vancouver, BC and Calgary, AB
Our Proactive Services Cover:
- Preventative maintenance, cleaning, and performance testing of computer systems to ensure they are running perfectly, thus preventing costly breakdowns and reducing lost productivity, time, and expenses.
- Ensuring that security protection is running properly with the most updated versions to help prevent viruses, worms, bugs, and glitches, and stop hackers attempting to break into computers to steal data and information.
- Assessing your present and future computer uses and recommending various upgrade and purchase options to meet the increasing demands of business operations.
- Management of data backup to protect your most valuable assets, your important data like documents, records, accounting info, emails, photos, videos, and much more with the use of on-site backup storage devices and/or cloud-based data backup over an internet connection. Data backup is an insurance policy to keep your data safe and accessible in case of any computer-related issues.
- Setting up and transferring information from your computer to most smartphones and tablet computers so you can have access while on the road.
Our computer doctors and specialists are on call to troubleshoot and resolve a variety of computer-related issues like error messages, viruses, performance issues, internet and email issues, and more. We will accurately examine the causes and effectively implement solutions to get your computer up and running.
Our team of computer training consultants specializes in Microsoft office suites, Internet and emails, smartphones, and tablet computers. Save time reading complicated manuals and documentation with our one-on-one training sessions that are customized to help you achieve your goals and objectives.
Off-Site Support (Covered anywhere)
Our remote support covers remote access directly into your computer to let us quickly resolve the majority of software-related issues, which helps you reduce downtime and maximize your productivity.
Types of devices we cover:
- PC desktop/notebook/all in one computers
- Mac desktop and notebook computers
- Tablets and smartphones using Apple IOS, Android, and Windows
Our computer doctors are ready to help you whenever you need it. Call Computer Age Services to schedule a session with one of our computer training consultants or to get more information. We would be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
In line with the federal and provincial health authority orders observing social & physical distancing requirements, we have some limited availability of contactless pick-up and delivery options for our in-lab computer repair services, contact us for more details.